Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Program Neighborhood - Connection Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaths

MIS
Feb 15, 2007
GB
Hi,

We are running Citrix Program Neighborhood version 10.00.52110 and access the internet via a Juniper Netscreen firewall and have authentication through a Radius server.

When I attempt a connection to the created application set I get:

Error: Cannot connect to the Citrix MetaFrame server. Protocol Driver error.

I know that the settings within the Citrix Program Neighborhood application set are correct as I have used it at home.

The required Port 1494 has been allowed through our firewall here at work and once I have authentiacated so I can access the internet I can telnet to the required IP and port 1494 with ICA being returned.

I guess what I'm looking for is some conflict between Citrix and maybe our Radius server perhaps - although to be honest I'm not at all sure.

If anyone can help, then it would be really appreciated.

Cheers.

It might sound daft but un checking “enable session reliability” in default options, I had similar problems and this is what Citrix suggested and most annoyingly it worked, and it works for all client versions fro 6 too 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back