Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Metaframe XP with NetWare enviroment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlkh

Technical User
Dec 2, 2002
SE
Hello,

We have a small Citrix farm combined with a Windows NT 4.0 domain and Novell NetWare enviroment.

For a long time we were depended on logging on to desktop to all Citrix Servers. Otherwise the processors would rise to the top. I didn´t find anything at all on the web that mathed this scenario.

Now we´ve installed NetWare Client 4.83,SP1 & special fix for SP1 -
Problem is solved! We can now sit down and "relax"...

The document 2964018 is no longer available at this site or has been updated in another document.

???

/Thorsten

@mlkh

I found the download, but if you are using Zenworks 4 the nwgina.dll is already newer!

/Thorsten

Nice Thorsten, sorry for sending tou a bad url. But the page was available when I sent it.
We are not using ZenWorks in any case combined with Citrix. But we are planning to conifgure Metaframe XP for NDS with Zenworks 4. In the ordinary user enviroment we are using Zenworks 3.

Do you have any nice tips for configuring Zenworks 4 combined with Metaframe XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back