Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Loopback GPO not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdminDragon

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2006
US
Hello,

I have been testing Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 on my test network. I have planned on using GPO loopback to apply user policies to Citrix users logging on to the Citrix Farm. I have placed all Citrix Server in an OU, I have set the Terminal Server Loopback policy to replace. I am using the GPO Management tool. I have block Inheritance and Enfocre enabled on GPO. The Security Filtering is for Authenticated users for Read and Apply. The machine part of the policy is being applied, but the user part is not. The Citrix users are in a different OU. Am I missing a configuration someplace with the linking or filtering of the GPO? Thanks for the help.

You also need to add the citrix servers to the security filtering section of the group policy.

Once youve done that, make sure you reboot the citrix servers as well, otherwise it wont apply

Try to set the \\Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Group Policy\"User Group Policy Loopback Processing Mode" to enable on this GPO.

Post results

Fbacchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back