Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Licensing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtb6

IS-IT--Management
Sep 24, 2003
GB
Can anyone Help

I have just install Citrix XPa

Iv'e installed the licenses and activated them but still aim getting the error Warning the following Citrix Product is installed but has no licenses metaframe 1.0 for windows feature release 3, Citrix products will not function until license are installed.

Any Idea?

You will have to have installed and activated the following items

1) the server license Unlimited
2) the Connection Licenses (Connection count)
3) FR3 connection licenses You can get them by fulfilling your product on my citrix.

To find out if it is the FR3 license you are missing.
Right click on a server or all servers and ensure they are set to Feature release "none", and try to connect. If you get no error then you are missing the FR3 licenses, if you still get an error. I would ensure that you have at least two license keys installed and activated.

You have probably installed the either normal XPa license or possibly the FR1 license. YOu need to go to the Citrix website and use there Subscrition Fullfillment under there activation section. This will basically, convert your older license to the FR3 licenses.

If you don`t wish to use FR3, then go into the CMC to the servers tab, and set the Feature Release Level to 1 or 2, wich is licensed on the systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back