Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Exam 220

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsockel

MIS
Jun 19, 2002
US
I am getting ready to take the 220 for my CCA on monday. I have been working with citrix for about 8 months on a day to day basis and have read 3 of the top xp books out there. I have also gone through a good portion of the citrix documentation, and various websites. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or suggestions on what to expect on the exam.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bryan

The Admin Guide is always a good place - note as many default settings as you can - these are almost always asked.

Also, try the free sample tests from Boson - I think there are 3. Keep doing them until you get 100%. Some of these questions, once you've learned the answers by heart, will provide a base from which you can work the others out.

Finally, keep using the product - "play" with it. Try all the features you've never used before.

Hope this helps CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

I passed my exam today with a score of 82. I wanted to say thanks for all the assistance. And for anyone looking to take the test i recomend spending the $40.00 on the boson exams, they helped me a great deal.

[2thumbsup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back