Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix 4.0 Servers Hang on Boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdminDragon

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2006
US
Hello,

I have a 2 server Citrix 4.0 Presentation Server farm. I am not sure what happened over the holiday weekend, but the boxes are now hanging after the Windows Server load screen and the log in screen. Both servers are doing this. I am using a novell client 4.91 SP2 with LDAP contextless log in. The server are attached to an Active Directory domain. The servers will do the same thing while loading safe mode. I have been using tsshutdn.exe to reboot the servers every two days. This has been working fine. I have also tried the "last known good configuration". Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I have a similar issue, with my server. That was a virus.. we have to reload the backup. Then ev is correct!

Have any MS updates been downloaded and installed? Sometimes they don't play nice with Citrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back