Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citel Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejack84

IS-IT--Management
Apr 26, 2010
US
Does anyone have latest/semi latest firmware for the RNM08/12 and SNM08/12?

I'd rather not have to buy them from Citel for $500 each.

Thanks!

So I contacted Citel/MCK and was informed that they would not even sell me the software since I bought the unit on eBay. I really need to get the latest version on software for the E-6000-RNM08 and SNM08. Can anyone help?

Allow me to clarify why I need this software. When I try to boot this unit, I am getting an error loading default.r6b or whatever and I read in another post that reloading the software fixed the problem. If someone could help me out I would be really appreciative.

Hello JoeJack84: Did you get this resolved? I too am desperately seeking the driver/software/firmware for the MCK Branch Office Extender 6000 (Switch Unit: 800-901-00). If anyone has this, please help. I have a satellite office that is currently down.

Regards to all and thanks,

-inoble1

Guys, Citel has closed off the avenue for directly accessing software and firmware files of any kind without money changing hands. It was much different before Citel purchased MCK, but then again, it was much different before the AT&T breakup as well. I do not know of a legit source for these files. Like most things, one needs to pony up the money or do without. It would probably be less expensive to simply buy another unit on the grey market than try to fix one. I have 8 or 10 of these things sitting in my garage, and no, they are not for sale. LOL

Unfortunatly, I can't even get the software WITH money changing hands. Does anyone know if it is somehow possible to clone these units or something similar? I have a few of these running on the latest firmware/software.

Has anyone had any luck getting firmware files? I'm look for PBXgateway II 7000 files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back