Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Visio Stencils

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasr

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2000
US
URL where current Cisco Visio Stencils can be found. [sig][/sig]

These are nice generic images (tiff) files but I'm looking for a .vss file that is the correct size which can be used to rack equipment. HP has a .vss for every type of equipmet (servers, cabinets, workstations etc.). [sig][/sig]

Hi

Visio has an additional CD for Networking support.

I think it's a seperate package and works only with the enterprise edition of Visio...

Arie [sig][/sig]

I am also a hard time locating any information on Visio stencils for Cisco equipment. All I have found are the generic stencils for equipment.

I have some more realistic CISCO stencils for the 6000 and the 5000 and the 3500 and some others. Pop us an email and ill send them along to you. There not as good quality as the others that come with visio.

Juggy@uk.agcocorp.com

Does anyone else hate Cisco's login as much as I do? For some reason I cannot get to the Visio stencils at
I know I have a valid CCO account, and we have about 4 SmartNet accounts too. Perhaps I don't have access to that with my level of CCO account?

In order to get the Cisco stencils yo need CCO access level of Partner/Reseller or Consultant. The requirements for Partner/Reseller are obvious, however, check out
It's free to sign up and become a Cisco consultant.

BTW- you have till the 16th to get the icons from webnetwiz's iDrive. iDrive is pulling out of the "free drive space" market and actually are going to try and make some money for a change ;-) I wish them the best.

MikeS "Diplomacy; the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" Wynn Catlin

Does anyone know of any free FTP sites, or does anyone want to provide about 25MB of ftp space so that I can upload these stencils for the others to download?

David, CCNA.

David.. if you can wait till this weekend, I can set up some space on a server.

MikeS
wybnormal@nospam.packetattack.com "Diplomacy; the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" Wynn Catlin

No problem, Mike. I've got all the stencils burned onto a CD. Just say the word and I'll upload (hey, wait a minute, that kinda rhymes!!!). :)

David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back