Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Unity Connection Web Inbox messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHoeler

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2016
US
I saw a previous post about not being able to play the messages in Chrome, but it said that you cannot use Internet Explorer to play the messages either. I know this is not correct as all you need to do is install a compatible version of QuickTime (couldn't update that post). My question is, since QuickTime is nearing end of life, is there any other HTML5 based player that can be used? The troubleshooting guide basically states to use QuickTime, or switch to Firefox. Sadly my company is not interested in using Firefox as a browser. Any suggestions?

9.1 and later should be Chrome ready. I know Cisco is moving stuff to HTML5 but I do not know if Unity is there yet.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice
TVOICE
CAPPS

Unity 10.5.x is requiring HTNL5, I will see if we might go to Chrome but (for some reason) the company is a stickler for IE....Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back