Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Unity 7.01 has no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssangalli

Vendor
Nov 8, 2005
US
Alright, I have just installed Unity 7.01 with exchange 2007 and AD. The whole "Sha-Bang", but when i dial the VM pilot, Unity answers and i see the call connect and greetings playing through the port monitor, but i dont have any audio on the set. I have verified the codecs, even re-ran the install. Verified that the dual NIC is disabled. Any Ideas?

S.Sangalli
CCNA
CCVP

Look at your event viewer. What type of errors are you getting? Do you get a license violation error by any chance?
Also look at your Vlan configuration. Are the phones and Unity subnets able to route to each other?

You either have a routing issue or a license issue.

Checked out the Event viewer, didnt see anything. But now that you say the routing part.....i think that is where i am screwing up. now my vlans for this site is voice vlan 20 but i think i have the actual unity port on the 3560 messed up, does anyone have a config for a unity port or CCM port?
Thanks

S.Sangalli
CCNA
CCVP

I think I figured it out, bare with me while i confirm, sorry ill start thinking tomorrow

S.Sangalli
CCNA
CCVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back