Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Static Route Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukon10

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2002
US
I have two Cisco 1601's that are connected via T1. I didn't set these routers up and I do not know much about cisco. What I'm tryin to accomplish is add some new static routes without messing up the routes thats in their now. Is there a command where I can look at the routing tables as they are now? I put in new Wireless network at both locations that uses a different ip scheme and I can talk locally to my base network, but I can't get through my T1 because I need to add some routes. Can anyone tell me the basic procedure for adding the new routes without messing up the routes that are in place now? thanks in advance :)

Thanks Guys!! I finally got it. The problem was I needed the route in the cisco to the local wireless. Got that in and all is great. Million thanks for all the suggestions and Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back