Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Ringtones 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymondo206

IS-IT--Management
Jun 30, 2003
GB
We are currently installing an IP soloution based on call manager that has a mixture of 7940's and 7960's handsets.

Our financial Director does not like any of the 25 supplied ring tones. Is there any way to replace the existing ones. He mentioned that 'on the series '24' they have 7960's with a different ring tone!' directors hay!!

Can anyone shed any light on this.

Thank in advance

Hi,

Have you guys been able to get the CTU ring to work correctly? After I converted it to RAW format and added to my Call Manager, I hear mostly static and the ring is very very faint, not to mention it sounds as if it was playing too quickly.

Any suggestions appreciated...

Thanks...

Ray, While you are at it. I'd love the 24 ring tone. dcovington@triwest.com

Thanks a bunch. We are just begining our VoIP project and this would be a "like to have" I can work on.

Any luck on getting a web site or a common place to share these??

5er

5er

Files on the way. A website would be a cracking idea. I have a few bits I could share.

Ray

I've started to put a web site together
It’s got some ring tones and instructions on how to add them to CCM.
Check it out:

I don’t have much experience with HTML, so ill keep the site simple.
Please point out any mistakes or errors
If you have anything to add, send it to the mail e-mail address on the site.

Hopfully we'll be able to build a big list of tones

Cheers

Mark

I am looking for a Ringtone that is just silence for use with 3.3.2 Distinctive Ring Tones. So far every ringtone I generate following the above methods fails to work. Anybody have one they can send me?

Thanks much!

I have added my wav file into the folder and changed the ringlist.xml file to show this.

when i go to the ring options on the phone i get

BAD RING LIST FILE! and I only have the Chirp 1 and 2 tones there

I can view this XML file fine in the web browser!!!

Any Help is much appreciated

hey ray - you the man!!! can you send me the 24 ring tone also to skuehn@hmh-engineers.com?

i have been searching forever on the internet for it.

thanks,

stephan

Raymondo206,

Could you also send me a copy of the ringtone?
simon@xts.nl

thanx in advance.

Hi, would someone be able to send me the '24' ring tone. We just got those new groovy phones and I would love to have that ring tone to go with it. wesfranke@hotmail.com
Thanks, Much appreciated.

E-mails with ringtone sent sorry for the delay.

Ray

I'd like to add the 24 ring tone on my call manager. Would you e-mail it to me at ssisk@vp.com

Thanks,

Is there anyway to have 2 ringlists? We would like to have a set of ring tones in the IT dept that may not be acceptable to publish company wide.

What i've done is add my special ringtone to the list. Selected it on my phone, then removed it from the list so no one else can select it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back