Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco interoperatibility with CS1K using SIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjdave

Programmer
Dec 24, 2002
GB
Hi Everyone
ANyone configured a CiscoCM v6 to CS1K 5.5 Linux COT server using SIP trunks. I am currently installing a Linux COT server which supports SPS but having problems making calls to cisco. Cisco can call CS1K but not vice versa.
Any help would be welcome.

Thanx
mjdave

mjdave,
Have you resolved this issue? any tips for the solution of this problem? as I am having same issue.

I have CS1K Rls 5.0 and Csico CM 6.0 in our lab and trying to connect them over SIP but having one way call problem. I can call from Csico to CS1K but not from CS1K to Cisco.

Thanks
mabsar

Hi Mabsar
I the settings on the Cisco were not right. like the domain name. I will give you info later as I don't have access to system.

mjdave

Review NN70003-002 Nortel Communication Server 1000 Release 5.5 Interoperability Config Guide Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.0.1 via SIP

It can be found on Google.

mjdave, You are right, correct domain name setting in cisco call manager has solved the porblem.

mjclothier, i found that on google and document is quite helpful.

thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back