Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Exam 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat23

Technical User
Jul 22, 2001
US
Hey I'm planning on taking the Cisco CCNA exam in November.
I've taken some courses, however it was over a year ago. I've read a lot and am studying tons. After I get my CCNA I want a job working on a LAN or even on a team on a WAN. I only 19 and know little about the job market considering networking etc... What would you say to be the best way to go about getting a decent (40k a year) salary when you have very little experience? Location doesn't matter, and I'll be able to start as soon as I pass the CCNA.

To get your CCNA, all you need to do is get some practice tests. The questions are very similar to what you'll see on the test - at least they were when I got mine and I used Exampasser's practice questions. Even better if you can get some hands-on experience, but you don't need it to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back