Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Cube ISR to IP Office 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemetrend

Technical User
Jan 23, 2019
PH
Is it possible to have a SIP Trunk connection between the Cisco cube and IP Office? Is it much like CUCM to IP Office configuration?

Yes it is, but the CUBE is IOS based - so the configuration is different than CUCM.

Hi makemetrend,

Sorry, but this is going to be as helpful as the last answer (not very). Get in a CUCM Express if you have the budget - just ditch the Avaya! Even replacing it with FreePBX/Astrix or anything would be easier.

J

Actually the config for the CUBE is easier than you think. I have done this multiple times, I have 2 SIP providers that I have this working through. One requires registration of the sip trunk the other does not. Both configs of the CUBE are similar biggest difference being the registration of the SIP trunk vs no registration requirements. Let me know if you need help with the configs for the cube and the IPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back