Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco CP-7821 & CP7841 with Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonker1974

Technical User
Oct 11, 2011
BS
Hi All
I am trying to register Cisco CP-7821 and CP-7841 with Asterisk PBX failed on all attempts.

I run a trace while the phone is trying to register and I don't even see any attempts to reach the PBX

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have attached a copy of my xml file.

Leadership determines the direction of the company. Organization determines the potential of the company. Personnel determines the success of the company.

Have you tried going into Asterisk CLI in verbose mode? asterisk -rvvvvvvv

Watch from CLI when the phone tries to register.

yes I did and it never try to register.

Leadership determines the direction of the company. Organization determines the potential of the company. Personnel determines the success of the company.

I have to assume that the sip settings are not correct. Server and or port.

user and password registration is not hitting, so something more basic.

yes all that information is correct.

I can get other phone to register

No FALL2Ban is not blocking it. as a matter of fact I disable it to see if it was blocking it but saw no traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back