Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Circle 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesika

Programmer
Aug 10, 2001
US
Hello,

This might be silly question, but please tell me how do I make just simple small black circle in FS?

Thank you!

create a selection with the circle selection tool(hold on the square button in the floating toolbar and the circle tool will appear)-in a new layer, making sure that you have the shift button pressed as you do it (this will ensure that it will be a perfect circle).
Once you have your selection click on the Paint bucket tool, select black as the colour(at bottom of toolbar-Foreground colour) and click inside the selection that you made.
Then hit ctrl+D or remove selection at the top of the page, to remove the selection and leave you with your circle.
Because you put it in a new layer you can move it around your document with the arrow tool.

Thank you so much! I will run now and try!
I wanted to click on
"Click here to mark this post as a helpful or expert post!"
but for some reason my computer doesn't want to open some links on some pages. This happens to be one of them.
There is no error message. Do you know by any chace what that might be?

Thank you again!

Hi,

Take a look at this old post: thread229-237458

4 different ways to accomplish what you want.

Hope this helps! NATE
spyderix.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back