Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cinphony giving errors in Test Log and causing MICS to reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtel1

Technical User
Apr 29, 2007
CA
MICS 6.1 XC with Cinphony 3.6 giving 995 codes in test log, have checked that code is created when entering ACD whether through Voice Mail or straight into ACD. Everyday phone system is rebooting due to volume of codes. Any ideas why the ACD is causing issue.

Evt 995 isn't in the code book I have, but I know I've seen a bunch of 995's on Norstars w/o ACD. That is going to be interesting problem to figure out. Is it a co-resident NAM (mail + ACD) or a separate NAM for each?

It is 2 seperate Application Modules and here is what 995 is tells you nothing.

995: G_LOSS_PLAN_ERROR
Cause:
The Global Loss Plan Engine encountered an error.
First Parameter=Loss Plan Error code. Remaining
parameters are dependant on the error code.
Enviroment:
This can occur in any product which supports market
profiles.
Human Action:
The customer should report the problem, including all
of the information that accompanied the event in the
log. Designers should see unit glb_lss_defs for inter-
pretation of the error codes and other parameters.

I don't know if this helps at all. Don't remember if we were getting code errors. We had situation where set relocation was set to ON. This caused us all kind of problems when system reset. ACD would sometimes take DN of NAM. We turned relocation OFF and haven't had problem.

No set relocation is off the system resets because of the number of errors that the MICS is getting from the ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back