Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

trond456

Technical User
Dec 9, 2004
AE
In CIL can we get the post dialling digits afer the Auto attendant number (main number)?for example the main number 656564444, the you enter the post dialling digits (extension reuired) for ex.555, the CIL shows only the pilot number (656564444). can also we get the post dialling digits?

Hi trond456,

for 656564444(555)
you can try
NANLS:EXL=6,MIN=12,MAX=12;

Okay, right now I got the post digits if I enter the digits as soon as I heared the autoattendant, but if I wait 3 or 5 seconds while hearig the message then enter the digits, the digits will not be shown in the CIl data.(only the main number will be shown).

Seems that I should increase the the time of inter digit between the digits, did any one try this before??

Hi,

You can do this somehow but users will blame you for hacking there secret info...Like if they log in to auto -attendant on a Bank account etc...

Upto you to decide to go further to look for a solution...

Cheers,

""The truth about action must be known and the truth of inaction also must be known; even so the truth about prohibited action must be known. For mysterious are the ways of action""

Is the suffix you must dial on a digital phone to activate the tone sender.

Parnum=56,parval=15.
The tone sender is enabled on digital phones.

hi,
can you try for only 656564444(555)

NAPTS:EXL=656564444,POS=9-C;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back