Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CID Name or Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzwicki2

Vendor
Jan 19, 2009
US
Any option to provide both the name and number on the display for CID. I noticed that with just name or number there is still another line below that could hold more information.

For example Partner allow both the name on line 1 and then the number on line 2.

is this a SW version number driven issue?

the call display on the mics cics will only have 1 line
the second line in the display is for the soft key info
(m7310,m7324,t7316, ip sets) the option in the programming is to display the name or number first ,
all the info is there you just need to press the info softkey and then next to scroll through the information

it is the same on all s/w levels (unless they changed it for the upcoming stuff)

All Things Are Possible With Time And Lots And Lots of Money

mike

The display line under the name is blank and has no options for any of the three soft keys. Is there something I should change to activate a softkey option?

You can set the customers preferrence under Terminals and Sets/Telco Features on a per set basis, but only one line of info will disply at a time. As Brian said, you can press #, or info to toggle.

Or use call Info when ringing F812 then you can see the Number if name is first.

I tried enterting # and it did not work. Here is what happened. Call rings in, CID name is displayed, before I answer I touch the pound button and I get an error of some sort like invalid function.. I tried this on two systems with 7.0 or higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back