Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CICS Version and features??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teltom2

Vendor
Jun 4, 2010
US
Hello all, Im wondering what i have?.I picked up a CICS at a auction the other day ,with 2 CI cards installed and about 13 stations,the unit is CICS 4.1,and the cartridge reads NNTM8455FPK2
and below that is NTB64MA //// SI 4.1/W16.13 rel 03?,anyone have any idea what i bought ??Thank you in advsnce,(P.S.I figured i didnt get hurt since the 2 cid trunk cards were there(hopefully this works)?? ,and new stations as well, im just curious to find out what it has loaded in the software??,

You pretty much just told us what you bought.

CICS with 4.1 software, 2 caller id line cards.

As for whats loaded I don't get the question....hope you not asking us to list every bloody thing it can do.

You can search:
CICS 4.1 Installer Guide
CICS 4.1 System coordinator guide

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Thankyou, for the response to my post,? I was wondering if the model info told anything?,Like if it was RAD enabled,or had any other features possibile that were unknown? Sorry for not being very smart in the Nortel realm,I fired it up, and found this number
under / SP : 30NFG13 NAT if that tells anything about /or more of the unit in question?,Thank you again for the reply,have a great Sunday,''' P.S.S was wondering if poss the remote access Package might be turned on/ enabled?,Etc. Thanks ,''' Teltom2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back