Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Chronicall call recording library not to look at VRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKido

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2011
AE
Hi,

In our IPO manager -> User -> Voice Recording, we have enabled the Auto and Manual Recording Mailbox of our agents to specific folders (dummy folder per user), which means the Voice Recording Library (auto/manual) option is unticked and we are saving the recordings in per agent folder for us to easily retrieve per agent.

Is it still possible for chronicall to look up for the recordings and show it in cradle to grave? Is there settings i need to change?

Thanks a lot!

No, it needs to use the VRL :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

because its VM that does the recording and Chronicall just archives it.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

I appreciate your replies. Is there a workaround? Is it possible to, you know, copy the latest recordings in those folder and copy it to VRL folder? :)

Please bear with me.
Thanks!

That's a windows question really, but I guess they will be named differently and so probably will not track against the call. Xima will sort the recordings per Agent no need to do it for yourself too :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back