Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
am putting Chrome thru the paces as i type this.

jury is still out at this time.

I can crash it quite consistantly and take out all tabs at once, seperate processes or not. (Hint: Flash)

I can crash it quite consistantly
really? I didn't have any issues with it...what are you doing with Flash that causes the crash?

Leslie

Open a couple of tab with self-refresing flash content (like movie trailer ads or something). Eventually the flash tabs will crash (others continue working). The 'error message' on the crashed tab tells you to reload the page or some such thing. Once you reload the crashed pages, the whole browser dumps.

Day 6 for Chrome and I'm happy with it although I'm a FF3 fan. I crashed Chrome running flash vids too. Chrome has the ugliest interface of all the browsers and am looking for other skins.

Sorry, day 5 for Chrome. Can't count!
happy.gif

You're so evil, it's just a beta.

Doing some javascript stress tests clearly beatis IE7. DO you know if IE8 has the same javascript V8 engine?

Cheers,
Dian

According to InfoWorld Chrome as released a critical security patch.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back