Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

check vm license codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cove978

Technical User
May 2, 2013
US
Hi all,
Long story short, my callpilot 100/150 died. I picked up a used one and switched the compact flash cards. All my info was recovered for all my VM boxes. But my VM license key codes didn't make it, so I've gone from 32 VM boxes to the default 10. I tried to ask Avaya to check for key code licenses, because I have paperwork but the key codes I have aren't working. They won't talk to me because I'm not a vendor. We don't have a vendor and it was installed long before I was hired. Is it possible for one of you to check for me. VM version 02.00.47.00 SN: 125821991111
Thank You

You have to get Avaya to transfer your keycodes to the new serial number on the new CallPilot 100. Then you will get a new keycode to put in to restore your count. Avaya may ask for a order number that the orignal code was ordered with etc. Can be painful but can be done with a good vender.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Hi,
Thank You very much for the response, good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back