Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Chart reports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOSERMANN

Instructor
Nov 9, 2002
US
good day all,

im trying to create a report that will display some stats. to begin with i have a qry that contains client information for a good many clients. here is what ive got so far. here is what im aiming for;

percentage of clients that obtain employment in last 60 days.

percentage of clients that show an earning progression in the last 60 days.

percentage of client cases that closed with earnings.

i have been able to 'count' the total clients in another qry. this works nicely but i need to go a bit beyond this.

so i created another qry that counts clients that have obtained employment in the last 60 days. this gives me a nice number and groups it by date alowing me to chart it.

the major problem im having is that i cant get the chart to show the percentages, all i can get is those counts.

i hope i have outlined my troubles adequately and look forward to any advise that can be offered.

regards,

Milk

I would take a copy of your database however, it would have to be accompanied by a very clear definition of what you expected for results. You haven't been clear to this point as to how you would calculate your values for graphing. Email me at duanehookom@hotmail.com for instructions on how to send me your file. If you send it to this email address it will probably get rejected due to file size limitations.

Duane
MS Access MVP
Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back