Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Charles DFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molson

Programmer
May 10, 2000
GB
Thankyou for helping me with my combo box query, however I am still having problems.<br><br>You said to set the Text Box source code as :-<br><br>=combobox1.culumns(2).value<br><br>however when I run the form the text box shows #NAME?, I therefore must be inputting incorrectly. Do I need to name the column as it appears ie<br><br>=[combo76.Company.value]<br>I have tried this but still does not work, howver I understand your logic - please once again help<br>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;text provided:<br>=combobox1.columns(2).value<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;instead use:<br>=combobox1.<b>column</b>(2).value<br><br><br> <p>Amiel<br><a href=mailto:amielzz@netscape.net>amielzz@netscape.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Oops, my apologies for adding that extra &quot;s&quot; in there.<br><br>Thanks for catching it Amiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back