Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Charging system

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIN1

MIS
Feb 12, 2004
KH
Dear all,

Could anyone tell me ? i can't know at all about which extension call out, where? when? normally we can connect both ( R232, RJ45 ) but i still can't print out the information at all.
I use CAM2000

Cheers,

What problems are you having? Does CAM2000 capture the data from the MD110? (Check CLINP) More detail is required!!

dear,

No the cam 2000 do not capture data at all event i try to
use hypertherminal. the comment IODPP and i foud that

EQU=001-0-62-3, SDMR, OUT, SYS LOCK

I try to check COM1 and COM2 and cable but they're normal.

b/g

Chrin1

the information is
CLINP;
CALL LOGGING DATA
CALL LOGGING MODE: ACTIVATED
MOBILITY LOGGING MODE: NOT ACTIVATED
HEADER FORM DMPSIZ DISCR IN SERVICE LOGABN
SMDR01 2 1 0 NO NO
ORIG DIAL TIME
ALL 0 -9 ALL
DIR LIM BPOS EVENT

Please help me

Are you getiing allarm code 345? Has this ever worked or is it a new installation? If it is a new installation what cable are you using? Does the NIU port baud rate, wordlength and parity match with CAM? Check with IOIFP;.

It may be a faulty port on the NIU card, can you switch to another port? Is an SIU card programmed in the LIM? An SIU and n NIU programmed in the same LIM will not work!!.

dear field,

I don't think so bicause IODDP; is SMDR OUT INSERVICE
it's mean that the data is printing but i didn't find anything at all. does Hyperterminal can retrieve the data
out if we use R232 connected to com1 port.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back