Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

character display problems in menu and error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakotafox

Programmer
Apr 14, 2000
US
We are still having problems with character displays and error messages in some applications after converting from VFP6 to VFP7. I have not had any response to previous posts about the problem. I would be happy to send some screen shots as a Word.doc attachment to any of our Web Tech Experts willing to look at the problem and hopefully help us find a solution.

Thank you

HI,
I read your earlier post also. Are you running on W2000 or NT. I have pc with W2000 or WinMe to test.. but dont have NT for that purpose. If you send the original VFP6 form with related all classes to my email, I dont mind testing the convertion.

I did not reply earlier, because I have no clue to your problem. However I suspect your VGA driver installed for the W2000. Even if W2000 might have used its own driver.. or..the VGA driver supplied by the card manufacturer is not certfied for W2000, you need to apply the correct driver from manufacturer and then test. Probably, that is the issue. You can try with that as well. :)
Best of luck :) ramani :-9
(Subramanian.G),FoxAcc, ramani_g@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back