Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Chaning IP Office Voicemail IP on an Expansion Unit (Server Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsaget58

Technical User
Apr 11, 2013
US
Hello,

I'm looking to change the voicemail IP address on an expansion unit. It is currently greyed out. I would truly appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Expansion units do not connect directly to a voicemail server they connect to the centralised voicemail via the Prime system.

| ACSS SME |

If you look for a way to get distributed voicemail to work within a server edition... Forget it...

Pepp77, I have a primary server that is 10.0.25.5. The expansion is 10.0.25.10. In the programming, the expansion is pointed at 10.75.9.50 (which used to be a primary). I need to point the expansion to the now current primary server. It's greyed out.

Thanks.

Then it can't be a server edition expansion. These point always to the IP Office line connecting to the primary server.

It is though. I have the h.323 line set correctly. But the centralized voicemail address is still showing as the 10.75.9.50 address. It should be 10.0.25.5 and it's greyed out, so I can't change it.

-Try removing the Gateway from the solution.
-Reboot the gateway and then add it back to the solution

I used to have super powers but my therapist took them away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back