Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing users OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaar

Technical User
Jun 29, 2000
GB
I had a request by a user to change their OU. I put the request through Admin P. The user then phoned back to say it was a mistake. I told him that he would be prompted to accept the changes and to decline them. He does this but it keeps on prompting. His entry in the PAB has already changed. Do I just remove the entry from Admin P and then put another request through in order to change his entry in the PAB back to its normal one or once he has declined it, should this revert back to normal.

Thanks

Lamaar75@hotmail.com

The move to new org request has a number at the bottom of the dialog box, I think default is 21 days. This is how long the user has to accept it. If the user doesn't then no problem.

To be on the safe side you can delete it and re-move the user back to the original org, but that's users for you isn't it. You'll probably do all this and then they will change their mind again...

McElvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back