Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing time on CS1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spokes0831

Technical User
Mar 20, 2009
US
I just upgraded my switches to 7.0 and need to figure out how to change the time. I know LD-02 does not work this way. does anyone have a procedure on this?
Thanks in Advance!

You have to change it in UCM or Element Manager

Hello, can someone tell me how to set the time on the PBX? I found the commands below, but for some reason when I try to use it, I only get it partially entered before it jumps to the next line.
Thank you!

Changing the Time on the PBX
> LD 2
. TTAD (Responds) TUE 04 04 2000 13 25 54
. STAD 4 4 2000 14 26 10
. ****

Spokes0831,
You have to change the time on the UCM.

ScottB4803

you have to put everything exact (do not leave out the "0"):
stad 04 04 2000 14 26 10

I tried entering the new time information, but when I try to key the current date/time information, it drops to a new line after I enter the first 2 digits. I type in '29' for the current day, then it goes to a new line.

stad 29 11 2011 14 26 10

Does you system generates an error when it drops to the new line?

Type of switch? Error code?

Assuming this is a small system and you went to a co-res solution you can no longer use LD 02 to change the time. If so go to the linux shell and issue a "datetimeconfig" command. From there the prompts are pretty straight forward. If this is not the case please provide the info above.

Type of switch is a Nortel M1/CS1000. My mistake, the code that pops up is TFC007, not the OVL as previously mentioned. The TTAD command works fine to display the date/time.

When I type STAD, space, then 29, it drops to the new line displays TFC007.

I'm not sure how to do this, as you can probably tell, I'm pretty ignorant of how this works. I'm a technical support person that occasionally has to re-enable a phone. I'm trying to learn how to reset the time. Can you send the instructions on how to do this?

It maybe your level of access which I believe needs to be Level 2
other then that if you have a 2250 Switchboard Console you can set system time by programming those Keys

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back