Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing the AA greeting offsite 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUCHIMAMA

Programmer
Jan 25, 2004
US
Hey folks. Have a customer that has BCM3.7 and a BCM3.6 They Want to be able to change the main AA greeting offsite. I know on Norstar call pilot you can do it if the admin Mailbox is setup. Can this also be done on these two BCM levels?

Support Our Troops

Or if they have access to the BCMs from their PC, they can log into Call Pilot and make the necessary changes. Even if off-site and recording, instead of an extension in the phone field, you can put an external number as well.

--DB

OK I have initialized the system mb 102 with new password 1234. When the AA picks up i press **then 102#1234# and i am in the mailbox when I press 99 Mrs. Nortel comes on and says "the call sender command cannot be used at this time"

Whats the deal any thoughts

Support Our Troops

after looking closer, it looks like you are using CP interface, therefore you would use 808.

if you are using NVM interface then you would use 99.

hope this helps.

Skully, You are correct. Thank you folks for your posts.

Support Our Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back