Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing RLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerbertim2

Technical User
Mar 6, 2014
US
I was wondering if anyone has had an issue with calling out and needed to change an RLI? We set up calling an 1855 number but now we need to setup an 1844 number and can't get it to work. The one thing I've noted is the 1855 RLI is 2 and the RLI for 1844 is 4. 1844 is already in the system but we can't call out we just get a fast busy. Everything I've seen was adding to the system but it appears that we need to change the attributes per se to 1844. Thanks for any help.

I've got the RLI changed to 2 and we can dial out now but it takes about 10 seconds to dial out and it just rings instead of getting the automated message like we get when we dial the same 1844 number from a cell phone

LD 90 do a CHG on the 1844 most likely a SPN

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

That's is possible that it takes longer depends on where the number is located, if overseas it could take awhile

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

We got it now thanks for the help! It just took a while for the system to let it work. We have been working on this for 3 days and as soon as I post it I find the info on here that I needed! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back