Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

changing language for user embedded voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

safouene

Technical User
Oct 23, 2015
TN
Hello Friends,

How can i changing language prompt (embedded voicemail ip office 500 v2) for specifics users please.( exemple user 100 have frensh voicemail language and user 105 have English language.

Thanks.

Thanks

Locale on user. This will however also change the phone screen language display.

| ACSS SME |

i have to changing the local systeme to english for exemple , but i want that all user have frensh language .

Thanks

If you want the voicemail language to be different from the default for the system locale then yes, you have to change it for every single user and for all incoming call routes to change what callers hear.

What is you System Locale?

[Its the one area were Basic Edition is better because in that mode the system locale and system language are separate values]

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

my language is moroco ( i say arabiclanguage) i want to say frensh with moroco.
I have 300 users , it think that not logical to change language for 300 users one by one .

Thanks

Strange. When I build an offline configuration here, it lists French as the default language for the Morocco locale!?

What release of IP Office are you using and in what mode?

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I know its mention with Locale Morroco (European French) but in fact when accessing the Voicemail , it's Arabic Language. I know its strange. i'm using IP500v2 R6.1 (22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back