Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing IP Address on the ASU of TSE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdcat77

Technical User
Jan 29, 2014
NG
Hello All,

Please I have been given a new IP Address to use on the TSE system, I changed the IP Address on the MGU successfully but I haven't been able to change the one for the ASU and this has affected all the phones until I restore the old IP. I would appreciate any help on how I can change the IP address on the ASU.

Thanks

the thread name is change ip address, but you just want to change the password of the LIM?
I did not understand what you have to do exactly

\Satellite1900

Am sorry that was my error, I actually want to change the IP Address and not the password.

Thanks

Changing Telephony Server IP Address and Network Name

Changing the Telephony Server IP address and network names are advanced operations that must only be performed by an experienced technician who has deep knowledge of Linux, the Telephony Server, and the Media Gateway. For more information about changing the Telephony Server IP address and network names, contact you local support.

the best thing is redoing the package

\Satellite1900

Thanks a lot for your prompt response, appreciate your feedback on this.

changing the IP = reinstallation

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back