Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing graphics in Letterhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2003
US
I would like to customize the graphic which is in the letterhead of my notes mail without using any of the ones which are available. Adding my company's logo is what I really have in mind. As an Administrator, I think this is possible but don't know where to go in the program to add a new graphic, or what type of file to save it as. Is there anyone who can offer some advise?
Thanks

You need to do it in the template for the mail file with Domino Designer....

however: Word to the wise... make a new copy of your template (.ntf) file and work from that. When you get this template working correctly, you can apply it to a single (like your own for testing) or to all mail databases in the system.

The letterhead images are located in the
Shared Resources\Images folder in the database. You can add or change them there.

Leo L'Homme, PCLP

...but recipients who don't have your new picture in their image resources will still see the old notes graphics in their letterheads...

If you apply the template to all of the mail files in the system, they would all have the new image resources.

Leo L'Homme, PCLP

Yes, internally that works, but as soon as the mail goes outside, you're back to the default image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back