Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing/Deleting PO's in MIMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigINCO

MIS
Oct 26, 1999
CA
Visit site
I would like to better understand the change/delete PO process in MIMS.&nbsp;&nbsp;In particular, I need answers to the following questions:<br>1) When a Purchasing Officer changes an item on a PO and indicates that a change order is to be generated, what items appear on the PO?&nbsp;&nbsp;Only the changed items or all the items?<br>2) When a PO item is deleted, can a change PO be generated?&nbsp;&nbsp;If so, what items appear on the PO?&nbsp;&nbsp;The deleted items only (to indicate to the supplier that those are the items being deleted) or all the items, or only the remaining items?<br>Answers to the above questions and any other info relating to changing/deleting PO's in MIMS would be greatly appreciated.

When you delect an item off a Purchase Order it will still appear on the Printed Purchase Order with a QTY of 0. Therefore if you were to delect all items off the Order I expect that the Order could still be printed but all the QTY would be 0. Also you need to keep in mind that you can have different ver of Purchase Order. When you goto print it will only print the lastest ver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back