Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

tclinch

IS-IT--Management
Sep 17, 2002
US
I have a Project 2000 file that I am trying to change the calendar on. Project Information shows me my new calendar name, but does not show the correct non-working days when I look in Calendar view. I have no Resource settings for this particular project and then project spans about 8 years. I can create a new project and use the new calendar and then cut and paste all of the tasks over and it works fine. It seems like I should be able to change calnedar midstream on a project of this length. Any ideas?

Thanks,
TC

open "Calendar" view
double click on the view
select the tab "Date Shading"
then choose the calendar in the 'show working time for' drop list.

I presume you went through the Tools | Change Working Time to set up your calendar. At that point you either had an updated calendar (one of the three that is supplied with MS Project) or you had created your own calendar.

Project | Project Information ... | Click on the Calendar dropdrown and select the calendar you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back