Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

changing announcements on application menu using prompt maint. on call pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niseold

Vendor
Jan 18, 2009
US
Can I change announcements in an application on the fly using CP Prompt Maint? If so can anyone give me a push on how? I got one main company app that main # comes in to. Client wants to have various announcements already pre-recorded waiting in the wings to pop in..leike bad weather etc. Thanks for all you guys do for us.

Adding...this is for CP Application Builder

You can find the following if you login to CP Manager, and click on help, Select CP Manager help, then search for TRSA.

Using Telephone Remote Service Activation (TRSA)
You can configure CallPilot Manager to allow CallPilot administrators to change the application assigned to an SDN using a telephone from a remote location. This is useful in emergency situations when the administrator may not be able to come into the office to make the change using CallPilot Manager, as illustrated in the following example.

30n30w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back