Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change user password through Siebel Analytics web

Status
Not open for further replies.

psujal

Programmer
Mar 13, 2001
GB
I need to be able to change the password of a Siebel Analytics user through Siebel Analytics web option. The user has been defined in the Siebel Analytics repository. Any suggestions on how this can be done?

I have read in some documentation that it can be done by clicking on "Change Password" link on the "My Account" page. But this link is not visible on the "My Account" page in our installation. Any help provided will be appreciated.

Thanks

The link doesn't appear in my installation either (v7.5.2). However, I can't find any documentation that says the link should exist. Can you post exactly where you read this?

Never mind, I answered my own question. It appears in the Web Administration Guide under Control Preferences.

There is also a Service Request, # 38-822692751, in the Siebel knowledge base that details this problem. The documentation is wrong, but there is a way to customize some files and enable this feature.

can u send me the basic of Siebel analytics basics, But i am new to siebel, but having knowledge in Data warehousing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back