Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change User ID in Xpressions 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPR

Programmer
Jan 18, 2006
US
I need to change the USER ID (USER ID: XXXX_YYYY) in Xpressions 4.0 via web assistant. Is any one know how to change or edit USER ID in Xpression 4.0 without delteing the USER ID.

You can't change the USER in the webclient.
We put the extension number in that field so we never need to change it.

You may have to just recreate the mailbox and forward the messages to it.

I have renamed to .pcm files so they keep their recorded names. The are in the xpr\userdata\vmdata directory.

That's a fast place to check the recorded names too as long as you associate .pcm with .wav files.

Hi Mark568B,
Thank you for your response,
Can I change USER ID from server, if yes, how.

Also I need to install OptiClient V5.0 130 with Hipath 4000 V2.0 kindly let me know the instruction how to install Opticlient130 v5.0 with hipath 4000 and Can I install Opticlint V2.0 with Hipath 4000 because I have installed Opticlient 130 V2.0 with Hipath 3000.

Thanks

XPR,

I think the USER is a primary key in the CORREL.DBF database. You can really cause problems by changing things it there though so I strongly suggest you don't try it.

We don't have a 4000 so I'm afraid I can't help you with the OptiClient.

One other tip, check out the XPR\LOG folder. There is a ton of potential report data there.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back