Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change tracking on pri

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaro67

Technical User
Mar 3, 2005
US
I need to change the tracking on my PRI to primary this is the message i get when i try to change "trck pck 0"
.ssck 0 0
ENBL
CLOCK ACTIVE
CLOCK CONTROLLER - DTI061
PREF - 3
SREF -
AUTO SWREF CLK - ENBL
DTI053
.***

2 problems i can see...
Firstly seems like you have fast clock switching on, which is a no-no on a release 5 up system. To change this
LD 73
CHG
PRI2
SYTI
under the EFCS set it to NO.
This should alsi resync your clocking and hopefully fix the issue..
If it doesnt then you might need to bounce the PRI Card.
You could try and disable CC 0 0 in ld60 and re-enable...

it isn't tracking on 3! this is a CS1000E 0 0 3 is where loop 20 resides. the Dch will prolly be port 0 of the msdl

Mato' Was'aka

the "fast clocking" is not on....we get a ton of "SLIPR" how do i get the pbx to track on loop 3 as Bigindian65 indicated....thanks for everyones responses.

3 is not a loop, it is where your only pri (20) is. Are you not going to FDL the MSDL?

Mato' Was'aka

can you send a printout of your LD 73
PRT
PRI2
LPTI

Could also be something to do with that..
Also what cabs you running?
I know that the 11c Cabs did have some issues with clocking with MGC cards when Release 5 first came out..

Also what lights are on your PRI card?
Is your CC light on?
You might just have to unjack the PRI and reinsert to get the clock controller going

In Load 60 When you dis cc 0 0 and re enable it if the clock controller card is working you hear it click and the CC light start flashing.

bigindian65 we did FDL on the tmdi card last night since I'm not real familiar is that what you were asking? we tried unplugging the pri and reconnecting and dis cc 0 0 we seem to always end up with the dch active and the cc blinking green.

sporty2 we tried that as well with the same results. The pri works we are just taking alot of SLIPR the DTI codes indicate hardware is in freerun.....this new pri was replacing an old one that worked fine.....I'm told all configuration is the same as the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back