Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change toggle button pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2001
US
I have a toggle button with an embedded picture of sort ascending. What I would like to do is on click to change the picture from sort ascending to the embedded picture of sort descending.

If tglSort1 = True Then
Me.tglSort1.Picture = SortDescending
Else
Me.tglSort1.Picture = SortAscending
End If

This is what I have and obviously it doesn't work.

Thanks,

BobSchleicher

You could put a couple of unbound image controls on your form. One would have the SortDescending image, the other SortAscending image. Set their visible properties to False.

If tglSort1 = True Then
Me.tglSort1.Picture = Me.imgDescend.Picture
Else
Me.tglSort1.Picture = Me.imgAscend.Picture
End If

rgds
Andy

andylec suggestion will work out fine

If not try the button with linked images rather
than embeeded types

Thanks for the input. I have already thought of those options I just wanted to know how to change the picture to the another embedded picture. There has to be a way. Thanks again for your input.

BobSchleicher

Bob,

The trick is to put two images on your form.

For instance, I have a form which allows the user to view a different image when clicked.

Enter this code on the On Click () Event and enter it in reverse for the other image.

imgOne.Visible = True
imgTwo.Visible = False

gormcd

I already have it change on click. I was just looking for a way to change the embedded pic to another embedded pic in code. I figured there had to be a way and I just wanted to know if there was. Thanks for your idea.

BobSchleicher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back