Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change the attribute type in the CListBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindCracker

Programmer
Aug 27, 2002
GB
Hi,

I have a CListBox displaeyd with the column as shown:

CheckBox Time Float
CheckBox Toronto String
CheckBox NewYork String
CheckBox California String
CheckBox Status String

Besides, I have created a dialog box to change the attribute type (Choice: Float, string, int). For example, if I click on Status line, and then push a change the attribute type button, I can select which attribute I want to change. After closing the attribute dialog box, the changes will be effective immediately in the ListBox.

CheckBox Time Float
CheckBox Toronto String
CheckBox NewYork String
CheckBox California String
CheckBox Status Int

Also, when I click on the status line, the default value about be String in the attribute dialog. How to do that? I have been trying many method but not successfully. Please help. I deeply appreciate that. Many thanks!

Sorry, typing errors: :)

Also when I click on the status line, the default value shown will be String in the attribute dialog. How to do that? I have been trying many method but not successful. Please help. I deeply appreciate that. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back