Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change ScrollBar POsition in ListBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kongyu

MIS
Apr 22, 2002
MY
Normally when we create list box in VB and we add quite a number of item in the listbox, it will show a horizontal scroll bar at the right hand side of the listbox.
How can i change the scroll bar position from the right-hand side to the bottom of the listbox. SO that i can scroll from left to right and not to scroll from top to bottom.

TQ

I don't believe that the list box has that ability. It is designed to display a vertical list.

If you want a horizontal scrolling control, that can act like a list box, you will have to might want to try the flexgrid control or any other grid control. You can maniplute it to look similar to a list box and it has three scroll bar settings. Another option would be to build or find an active X control that does the job. If you want you can search for one at Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

You might want to take a look at strongm's post in thread thread222-277997 Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Hi,

Thanks for all your reply, finally i get the answer. Thank you.

Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back