Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Profile of all users on a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoher

MIS
Apr 13, 1999
CA
Visit site
Does anyone know how to change all user profille paths and the home directory Connect to info. I currently have a domain with about 2750 users. Below is a copy of the user information.<br><br>User Profile Path: \\schrit314\profiles\bmoher.usr<br>Logon script name: general.bat<br>Connect K: to \\schrit314\bmoher<br><br>What I need to change for all 2750 users is the name of the server from SCHRIT314 to MetaFrame1<br>

In User Mangler you can click the first user then scroll down and Shift+Click the last one to select all then change the setting. <p> Jeff<br><a href=mailto: masterracker@hotmail.com> masterracker@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Of all the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most ...

When you hit Enter to change the profile, you need to connect K to \\metaframe1\%username%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back