Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollenman

Technical User
Dec 13, 2000
GB
I have copied my DB and sent to another in my company, however when he wants to run of a report it is going to my network printer and not his own, the default printer on his PC is correct but the report is wants to send it to mine, how can I change this

Regards TC any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem, can you tell me how you solved it?

I can answer that one. I'm not sure if this will work with all versions of Access. It works with Access 2002, and will probably work with 2000 or 2003:

Go into the design view of the report. Select Page Setup. Select the page tab. Select the radio button for use specific printer. Click the Printer button and select the one you want to use for this report. Save the report. Now when you run the report, it will use the specific printer instead of the windows default.

MrsBean

...Or pick DEFAULT and it will use the user's default printer (or pop the Printer Selection box up so they can choose one)...

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

Any Idea's how to change this on the fly using VBA?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back