Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Main Greetings on Octel System

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambo2k

MIS
Feb 7, 2001
CA
I have an Octel 200 system (S.4.1.1-2) and I am required to change/re-record the main greetings for the voicemail tree.
The extensions in the office are 4 digit based and from what I can see the EN greeting is 6 digits (call it mailbox 100000) the FR greeting is also 6 digits (call it MB 120000)

I know I also have to re-record the night and holiday greetings however I am not sure how to get into the mailboxes to re-record this.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Dial into the main number and get the auto attendant press #, then enter the mailbox number and password. This will let you change the greeting.

Thanks! I forgot to update this request as I got into the VM boxes externally and figured out how the greetings were set. I will was able to reset the pwds on those mailboxes and update the greetings. I just don't have a "radio voice". LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back