Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change ID Caller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollivier37

Technical User
Apr 24, 2013
FR
Hello,

When outgoing calls numbers hotlines are displayed, and I want to change some of the numbers, do you know where I can configure this options?

French User, Newbie ... Thanks for your help

On what system/software release, and what type of trunks?

I'm on MITEL

Releaslevel : 6.0 PR1
Platform CX-II

What kind of trunks? Makes a huge difference here, as some are able to be changed and some are not.

Ok,

I don't know what is a trunk, so i've looked on mitel and i've found this : DID Ranges for CPN Substitution

Trunks => ISDN => Outgoing Call Characteristics => DID Ranges for CPN Substitution

I can make change.

Thanks

Yes in that form you can set what number is sent by an extension when making an outgoing call.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Anyone else and you need to throw it harder.

But if you're not using ISDN trunks this won't do anything. And if you don't know what a trunk is, I'm not sure how to get you to figure out what type of trunks you're using.

It's work, so I think i'm using ISDN Trunks

If that is working there is a simpler method

Form = Associated Directory Number

Simply associate the caller ID on a station by station basis.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

agree with kwbMitel. Keep forgetting about that option.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Anyone else and you need to throw it harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back