Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change from 4 to 5 digit DN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed_Yassine

Technical User
Jul 11, 2017
DZ
Dear,
We want to make change from 4 to 5 digit DN's on our Cs1000 firstly we proceed to create extension with 5 digit and make CLID to make outgonig calls and GSM send us only 5 digit without prefix
Exp:
07770412345 the GSM team sends me only 12345
but i have this error on the trace : unassigned number
Can make a help for me ?

The 07770412345 number looks to be a UK mobile one. Do you have DASS or Euro ISDN 30e (I421) as your ISDN circuit?.

As suggested above, incoming calls will for ISDN 30e be depending on the LUDN length found in LD 15 CDB.

Also your IDC tables will need to be altered as the local exchange (Telco) provider such as BT etc would be sending DDI digits into the phone system and they tend these days to be using the last 6 digits of your DDI range.

Therefore your IDC table in LD 49 will probably need altering to reflect the new 5 digit extension number.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

it's work fine we have changed it (LDN0) from 1936 to 70000
thanks for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back